Pages

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Welcome to My Personal Blog!

I'm so glad you found my new blog.  Creating a new blog is always a bit intimidating because I figure no one really knows where I am.  So I'm delighted you are here and I hope you'll come back often and chat with me. 

This blog will be a place where I share all forms of art...my cards, some of my mixed media, sewing creations, as well as my heart's passion...sharing God's Word and why I love my Savior so much.  I've moved from my Daydream Designs business blog, where I showcase all my new digi products and store events.  I was running out of room for personal things. 

I'm still in the stages of building this blog, moving things from my old home to this new, clean uncluttered spot to dream and dialog.  I hope you'll join me often!

2 comments:

K. Joy said...

Yay, congratulations on a new blog, Diane! :) I hope you have lots of fun with it!!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Just found your store. It's been fun making my wishlist. I'll be checking your blog and the store blog from time to time. God bless you!