Pages

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Word Art Wednesday:


Are you feeling like December is disappearing before your eyes like I am?  I cannot keep up!  My Christmas cards still need to be addressed and mailed and only half of my shopping is finished.  And my days ahead look full with so many other things.  It takes effort to keep focused on the purpose of our Christmas celebrations.  There is one message that should emanate from all our Christmas preparations...
There are indeed good tidings of great joy in the gospel message of our Savior.  All other things should pale in comparison to our celebration of Christ's birth, ministry, death and resurrection.  Everything that we do in our celebrating should be glory to God...I have some work to do in that regard!

Our Word Art Wednesday challenge for this week showcases this beautiful scripture by Karen Murray of Papercraft Memories.  She has an Etsy store you should visit too.  


Framed art made from digi images make great gifts any time of year.  I buy frames when they are on sale and save them.  When a need arises for a quick gift, it takes about 30 minutes to print what I need and decorate a little frame.  This one took about 10 minutes, beginning to end.  I just copied/pasted the scripture on top of a 6x6 digi paper sheet from the Little Bits of Christmas digi paper set available in my store, Daydream Designs. 



Please visit the Word Art Wednesday challenge blog to link up your creation.  We have some fabulous sponsors willing to hand out prizes to our winners. 

And I'd love for you to browse around the store at Daydream Designs to find you quick solutions to last minute, but hand created Christmas gifts. 

10 sheets / 12 x 12 / 300 dpi / resizable
$3.00


3 comments:

Kiwi said...

What a lovely scripture word art,thank you so much! Blessings to you.x

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Oh wow! What a great gift! Looks like something you would find at the store. Simply lovely!

Mynn xx said...

This is SO pretty, Diane! I am in love with that paper--what a beautiful handmade gift! HUGS! :) Mynn xx